The Office for International Students and Scholars (OISS) at Michigan State University is now accepting applications for paid positions as an Orientation Leader for the Fall 2016 International Academic Orientation Program (IAOP) taking place from August 20-26, 2016. Mandatory All-day trainings will be held on Thursday, August 18 and Friday, August 19, 2016. The application to be an IAOP Orientation Leader (OL) is due Sunday January 24, 2016.
This position is an exciting opportunity to help OISS welcome more than 1,000 new international undergraduate students to the MSU campus and East Lansing area while making some extra money.
If you are unable to commit to the OL trainings and IAOP, please consider helping new students upon arrival and during IAOP by volunteering with OISS. If you are interested in volunteering, please email Joy Walter at email@example.com.
Apply to be an OL online through this Google Form (http://goo.gl/forms/EFE55glGvo) after you read the attached job description.
- If the link does not work, please copy and paste the address into your browser.
- Please make sure to log-off any Google applications (GMAIL, DRIVE, PLUS) before opening the link.
- If the message “You need permission” appears in your browser, it is because you have not logged off all Google applications.
- To log into the form, you must use your MSU NetID and password.
- Don’t forget to email your résumé in addition to completing the Google form application.
Feel free to email us with questions. We look forward to receiving your application. Please also invite your friends to apply! International and domestic undergraduate students are needed.
Click here to read the entire OL Description!