Did you graduate this past semester? Time is running out to apply for Optional Practical Training (OPT)!
If you’re graduating this semester, now is a great time to apply.
In case you missed it, we did a series about OPT “Myths” – common misunderstandings about how OPT works.
You can find all the blogs from here: OPT Mythbusting Project
Please note that OISS does not formally endorse these companies or offers, but is sharing information we have received.
Going Global Offer
Going Global is offering online demonstrations of its services with free trial access for 7 days on the following dates: June 7 and June 28.
Going Global offers:
• Constantly updated guides for 80 locations across the globe including: work permit/visa regulations, cultural and interviewing advice, professional and social networks, resume writing/CV guidelines, employment trends and cost of living information.
• Robust H1B search engine contains all US Department of Labor visa applications and can be queried by occupation, location and employer.
• 16 million-plus worldwide internship and job listings that are updated daily and searchable in both the local language and English.
For further information, contact Going Global at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1.800.989.1190.
Opportunity for Chinese Students Studying Finance or Accounting
China Resources Enterprise, Limited, a Fortune 500 company located in Hong Kong, is offering a Management Training Program. Their website is: www.crc.com.hk (You may have to paste the link in your web browser). Then go to the “Overseas Recruitment” column if you would like to complete an online application.
This may appeal to students who:
(1) Speak Chinese and have work authorization in China
(2) Specialized in Finance or Accounting
This past week, there were a total of 149 student jobs available through the MySpartanCareer website.